Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WELCOME!

Hey Everyone,
Welcome to my blog!  I’m really new to this, so bear with me for a while. 
Here is a place where you will learn all about me, and what goes on in that scrambled mess I call my mind.  Sometimes I watch a show or movie and want to discuss it with people.  Most of the time, I read a book, but have no one to talk to about it.  How about when my kids do something so out of the ordinary…  You will hear about it all, right here. 
Here are a couple of my rules that I will always follow:
1.       I will never push my religious or political beliefs through this blog.  I believe that everyone has a right to their own opinion, and even if I might disagree with someone, it doesn’t make them wrong to think the way they do.  I might state my feelings about something in the news, but it will always be in a respectful manner.
2.       I read independent and commercially published books alike.  Being an independent author myself, I know how hard it is to get a book out there that people want to read.  Because of this, I will NEVER post a bad review for an independently published book.  I will not lie though, so if I don’t like one, I just won’t post anything about it.
3.       I personally will never promote anything that I have not used, seen, or read before.
4.       I hate lying!  I tell my children all the time not to lie, so I will do my best to always be as honest as I can.   
5.       Last, but not least.  My spelling and punctuation are not the greatest.  **Being honest here** I will do my best not to have any grammatical errors in my posts, but I can’t guarantee there won’t be any.  So if you see any, you’ll have to live with it.  There is a reason I have an editor for my books. J
 
That being said, I hope you enjoy my blog.  I will try to keep the language clean, but you never know, something might slip out here and there.  Feel free to leave comments.  I love good discussions!  Enjoy the rest of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment