Friday, January 31, 2014

Birthday Boy!

So, it's my son's birthday today. My mind has been consumed all day with thoughts of him, the eight years he's been with us, and what my day was like all those years ago, today. All of it has been like nothing I could have ever imagined, and even though half the time he makes me want to pull my hair out, I wouldn't change him for the world. Yeah, yeah, feeling sentimental... lol

Time Together
       by Author Unknown

Time together is special
too fast for me it seems.
My son, I want you to tell me
all your thoughts and dreams.
Tell me all that you hope for,
tell me all your plans. 
Let me be the help you need
to grow into a man. 
Tell me all your worries
all your anticipations. 
I am always here for you
for any situation. 
I will always be here,
as I have been from the start. 
And Son I want to tell you, 
I love you with all my heart. 

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Tell him Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. My grandson's birthday was the same day.

    ReplyDelete