Thursday, February 20, 2014

Book Trailer Mania


Do you know how exhausting it is to make a book trailer?  Finding royalty free music and photos, sorting through everything to find the perfect pieces that represent your work… It’s tedious, and almost impossible.  Every author has a specific vision in their head as they’re writing a story.  It’s their own original thoughts, so it’s hard to find pictures that you hope will put your message and story across.  Like I said, it’s nearly impossible, but I just finished one for Celestial Beginnings that is pretty darn close.  It gives me chills just watching it.  One, because it is a really good video.  Two, because it captures the essence of the story very well.  You’ll have to watch it and tell me what you think.  It’s also posted on my sidebar for easy viewing.
I do have to say that it wouldn’t have half the impact it does without the music from Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com).  That alone gives me goose bumps.      
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment