Friday, November 4, 2016

I'm Sorry!


Dear Book Lovers,

Let me start off by saying a big “I’m Sorry.”

Life kind of hit me like a steamroller and crushed all the inspiration right out of me.

I barely read any books, stopped writing, and focused solely on my normal, hectic, everyday life.  It was as if all the creativity had been sucked out of me, and my imagination lost. 
It was surprising how everything went dark all at once, as if my right brain just shut down and with it went my need for artistry.

Eventually, I started small DIY projects.  Pretty soon the projects got bigger and more frequent.  That’s when I knew I was getting some mojo back, and that my creativity wasn’t lost, it was just lying dormant for a while. 

Slowly but ever so surely, my need for the fantasy world started to return.  I started to read again, and with the reading came the strong opinions on the books I read.  With those strong opinions, brought back my ever honest book reviews. 

Needless to say, I’m back, and so are my reviews.  I hope you enjoy them all! 

Be sure to leave comments to let me know if you agree or disagree with my opinions.  I love a good debate!

Sincerely,
Rebekah Daniels

No comments:

Post a Comment